The 2nd Japan – India Medical Products Regulation Symposium to be held in Tokyo – April 10, 2017
The 2nd Japan – India Medical Products regulations symposium will be held in Tokyo on 24th April. In this symposium, following the first symposium held in New Delhi (India) in May last year, we will share the best practices in the regulation of pharmaceuticals and medical devices in both India and Japan and discuss the international regulatory harmonization and cooperation. Through these activities, Japan and India aim to improve the level of regulatory systems in both countries as well as to facilitate the regulatory compliance by industries. In this symposium following will be discussed.
- Development of the bilateral regulatory cooperation between Japan and India
- Latest trend of pharmaceutical and medical device regulation in Japan and India
- Quality standards and GMP system in India and Japan
- Clinical Trials in India and Japan
- Risk based inspection in India
- Industry’s response and preparation to the medical device regulation in India
The Directors of MHFW (Ministry of Health, Family and Welfare), CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organization), MHLW (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare) and PMDA (Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Agency) will be present in the symposium.
Mr. Toshihiko Takeda, Director General (MHLW) will be delivering the opening remarks and Dr. S. Eswara Reddy, who is Joints Drug Controller of CDSCO will be handling all the Medical devices regulation panels in Tokyo.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Send replies to this news