Competition for Pharmacy / Science
Terms and Conditions
- Impact of GST on Pharmaceuticals
- Emerging destinations for foreign education in Pharmaceutical field
- Differentiating Pharma, Foods and Nutraceuticals
- Job focus of pharma graduates in India: Manufacturing vs. service industry
- Current situation of research and its application in Ayurveda
- You have to select any one topic out of these.
- Time for speech will be 10 minutes (warning bell after 8 minutes)
- For all of these topics, participants have to prepare themselves and deliver the speech without reference sheets while presentation.
- No power point presentation is allowed.
- No chits or hand notes are allowed while presentation. Speech should contain data with facts and figures along with relevant justifications. After speech, you will be asked few questions by judges.
Date: 12 October 2017
Time: 9.30 AM to 3 PM
Location for Competition:
Saraswati Education Society’s Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Pharmacy (Degree), Bhivpuri Railway Station, Village Chandhai, Taluka – Karjat, Dist. Raigad
- Saraswati Education Society’s Yadavrao Tasgaonkar Institute of Pharmacy (Degree), Bhivpuri Railway Station, Village Chandhai, Taluka – Karjat, Dist. Raigad
- InClinition, Dombivli
- First Prize: Rs. 3000/- Only (Late BM Karmarkar Memorial Prize)
- Second Prize: Rs. 2000/- Only
- Third Prize: 1000/- Only
Participation Certificates to all participants.
Who can participate?
- DPharm / B Pharm / B Sc / MSc / MPharm students and Teachers