After Registration for exam, you will receive online e-certificate that can serve as continuing education for Pharmaceutical – Chemical and Quality Control fields.
1. Applicant will have to fill the form for registration
2. Applicant will get confirmation email for registration within 24 hours.
3. Applicant will receive login for taking the examination on www.inclinition.in website within next 72 hours
4. Applicant will have to take the test within next 7 days
5. Test will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 MCQs.
6. You will have to secure 50% marks in order to get e-certificate
7. Within next 7 days of taking the test, you will receive e-certificate to your registered email id.
8. Validity of certificate will be for 1 year.
1. Spectroscopy techniques
2. Chrmoatography techniques
3. Quality Control guidelines and Quality Assurance
4. Regulations in India, US, EU and ICH-WHO regions