This is 3 hours online training program specially covering ICH Guidelines of Stability (ICH Q1A to Q1E) including basics of stability studies, stability chamber construction, bracketing and matrixing, stability protocol and report format and expiration dating. This course is suitable for BPharm / BSc / MPharm / MSc Students and professionals who want to acquire knowledge of stability testing in pharmaceuticals.
- Basics of stability
- Stability Chamber Construction and working
- Stability Protocol and report
- ICH Guidelines Q1 A to E
- Climatic Zones for stability
- Comparison of guidelines of stability of ICH vs. EMA vs. ASEAN vs. WHO
- Get verified e-certificate after you finish examination of the course
- Video Lectures you can access any time till 1 year.
- Access through our e-learning portal or even android or ios app
- Helpful for study of GPAT exam or competitive exams like UPSC, NET, SET
- Helpful as foundation for Industrial pharmacy career