This is 6 months online with video lectures or ppt based course that provides comprehensive understanding to students or professionals who wish to start their own medical tourism business.
- Medical Tourism (MT) Terms and Trends
- History of medical tourism
- Benefits of medical tourism
- Challenges and issues of MT
- Why people decide for MT
- What could go wrong during medical travel
- Preparing and planning MT
- MT Facilitator
- Budgeting and travel arrangements
- Information gathering
- Cultural and ethical issues
- Top medical tourism destinations guidebook
- Starting your business of MT
Who can join?
Any one who has completed 18 years of age or one who wants to pursue a career in medical tourism profession.
At the end of this course the student shall be able to:
- Start your own Medical Tourism Business
- Design an efficient itinerary, customised and tailor-made package for a patient of medical tourism.
- Applies principles of teamwork in medical tourism facilitator business to avoid business risk.
- Improve self-management skills besides business communication.